Finding The Way Forward From Divorce
Family is the foundation of many people’s lives. When that foundation begins to crack, life can feel unstable and overwhelming. When contemplating divorce, it’s normal to be unsure of the process and fearful of the outcome.
Alina Ashtari is an experienced family law attorney who will put you at ease by explaining the law and guiding you at each step of the way.
Getting divorced? The Ashtari Law Firm represents clients in Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria, and surrounding counties. Call 713-853-9651 for a free consultation.
Experienced And Supportive Divorce Representation
Alina Ashtari listens with compassion, then devises an appropriate strategy that enables you to find the most efficient path forward.
The Ashtari Law Firm can help you address every facet of the dissolution of marriage in Texas, including:
- Uncontested or agreed divorce
- Valuation of community property assets
- Division of community property
- Identifying separate property not subject to divorce
- Valuation of businesses or other complex assets
- Spousal maintenance (alimony), if applicable
- Child support
- Custody and co-parenting (conservatorship)
- Protective orders
- Post-divorce asset transfers
- Post-judgment matters
Protecting Your Interests In Or Out Of Court
Alina Ashtari is a firm believer that most divorce matters can be worked out without resorting to litigation. However, if an agreement is not achievable, Ms. Ashtari is always prepared to zealously advocate for you in contested proceedings after exhausting avenues for an amicable divorce.